We offer Hydraulic Cylinders from Parker Hannifin, Taiyo and Locally Manufactured custom made cylinders. These cylinders are manufactured at world class facilities.
The different types of Hydraulic / Pneumatic Cylinders (Parker Hannifin) offered by us are as follows:
Hydraulic Cylinders: ISO / DIN, 210 Bar
- HMI - ISO 6020/2 standard, 210 bar
- HMD - DIN 24 554 standard, 210 bar, Bore sizes 25-200 mm,
- Tie rod cylinders for heavy duty applications.
Hydraulic Cylinders: 210 Bar
Hydraulic Cylinders: 70 Bar
- NFPA Standard, 210 bar, Bore sizes 38.1- 304.8 mm.
- Tie rod cylinders for heavy duty applications
- 3L - NFPA standard, 70 bar, Bore sizes 25.4-203.2 mm
- 3E - CNOMO standard, 80 bar, Bore sizes 32-125 mm
· Tie rod cylinders for heavy-duty application.
Hydraulic Cylinders: ISO / 250 Bar / Round Line
· ISO 6022 standard, 250 bar, DIN 24333 Standard, 250 bar,
· Round line cylinders for heavy-duty applications.
- Hydraulic Cylinders: ISO / 160 Bar / Round Line
- ISO 6020/1 standard, 160 bar, sizes 50 - 320 mm.
Compact Hydraulic Cylinders: Parker / Atlas / Taiyo
- Operating Pressure up to 140 bar / 207 bar
- Available in Aluminum and Steel Body Construction
- End of Stroke / Mid Stroke or Continuous Cylinder Position indication
- Wide Range of Global Positioning Sensors and Reed Switches.
- Swing Clamp Cylinders (Taiyo)
Custom Made Cylinders: We can also supply custom made special cylinders as per your design / application.
Hydraulic Cylinders with electrical feedback and Position indicator: Various types of electronic positions and velocity feedback devices are offered for use with proportional and servo valves. Electrical and mechanical position indicator signal when end stroke is reached.
Safety rod locking devices: Fail safe locking device clamps piston rod if pressure is lost. For tie rod cylinders, bore sizes 32-160 mm. and load holding capacity 5 - 100 KN.