Hydraulic Tube Fittings
Hydraulic Tube Fittings:
1. EO-2 Fittings: The EO-2 version of EO standard range is a fitting system with soft seals at all joints. The most important feature is the use of EO-2 functional nut instead of progressive ring.
2. EO Progressive ring fittings: These safe high-pressure fittings are used in all fields of hydraulics. A wide range of different design allows individual use.
3. EO-DUR Stainless Steel fittings: The EO-DUR coated nuts on these stainless steel progressive ring fittings are given a special pre-treatment & chemically nickel plated, this provides positive assembly feature. These fittings are used primarily in fluid systems in areas where special demands are placed on the equipment used, such as chemical industry, process technology and offshore application.
4. EO Brass fittings: EO fittings are available in different designs of the EO standard range and approved for use in medium corrosion environment such as ship building, central lubrication and plant construction.
5. O-Lok O-Ring Face Seal fittings: Soft seal fittings provide leak free connections for high-pressure hydraulic systems. Excellent where reliability and ease of assembly are important factors. For rigid tubing and hoses.
6. Triple-Lok JIC 37 fittings: Triple-lok is universal 37 flared fitting for medium pressure applications. Usable with either Metric or inch size tubes, or hoses
7. Prestolok 2 Push-in Fittings - Thermoplastic Body: Prestolok 2 is an instant fitting for plastic tubing, to be used with protective cap.
8. Brass Adapters: Comprehensive range of adapters for versatile connections.
9. EO Non-Return Valves: Non-Return valves with sealing by using a 90 degrees cone with seal of synthetic material. Valve has a lift stop therefore safe free outlet.
10. EO Shut-Off / High Pressure and 2 way Ball Valves: Product Range: Series L from 6 to 35 mm, Series S from 6 t0 38 mm tube OD.